Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

  1. For my independent study component I plan on reading for an hour and sketching something creative from what I read (books, novels, articles) for at least an hour a day.
  2. My Independent component will easily pass the 30 hour minimum because it will take two hours a day. The margin notes and sketches will prove to be enough evidence as well and I predict that I will gradually become a much better reader and artist throughout my days of work which will result in more sketches/pages read per hour.
  3. My independent component relates to my E.Q. because sketching is a main part of designing a structure and fusing this with reading will prove to get my imagination running at a higher level which may prove to be most important when designing a structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment