Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Digital Profile

Topic: Architectural Design

Q: Why Architectural design?
A: Being an Architect implies a lot of patience and creativity and I posses both those traits and plus I do not mind picking up a pencil and designing a building from scratch and seeing it a few years later actually built.

Q: What will I accomplish?
A: Taking classes the whole year and interacting with actual architects is going to keep me a step ahead of the competition when I continue to pursue my degree in college. The work that I do now will be a great reference for a paper or a project later on in college. This year will also help me gain much needed connections and I have proof that it will as my professor in "Intro to Architecture" at Citrus College is one who hires his best students. The extensive research and internship with an entrepreneur may prove to my professor that I'm eventually going to be the right one to work for his company.

No comments:

Post a Comment